Before I was a mom, I worked in Behavioral Health Care and a co-worker shared this recipe with me after she brought it to a work Christmas party. I have been making it every Christmas since then! Plus, it’s my kind of recipe: 3 ingredients total and so simple!
1) Crush entire package of Oreos until very fine. To make this easier, I place the oreos in a large ziploc bag and seal. Then use a rolling pin to crush until fine.
2) Mix crushed oreos with cream cheese until well mixed. Form into small balls and place on aluminum foil.
3) Melt chocolate morsels. I do this in the microwave for approximately 2 minutes in a microwave safe bowl but your time may vary.
4) Dip each ball into chocolate and place on foil.
5) Garnish with sprinkles (optional)