I hope everyone has a great week. My oldest has her very first ballet lesson today and we are so excited! (yes, I said “We”!) I guess just about everyone is back in school now? I hope y’all have a great school year.
Well, here is the plan for the week. Happy Monday!
- Beef Stew with carrots and potatoes in the crock pot
- Chef Salad (romaine, garden veggies and turkey and Swiss cheese)
- Enchilada Casserole, Rice (anyone have a good easy recipe for Spanish or Mexican rice as an easy side?)
- Buttermilk Baked Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
- Movie Night: Buffalo Chicken Dip, mini make your own pizzas, veggies and dip
- Hamburgers on the grill, potato salad, baked beans
- Baked Cheese Ravioli, Salad
For more menu plan ideas, visit orgjunkie.com