It has become the tradition around here for me to post this recipe every December. I hope y’all enjoy it as much as years past!
1 bag white chocolate morsels
1) Crush entire package of Oreos until very fine. To make this easier, I place the oreos in a large ziploc bag and seal. Then use a rolling pin to crush until fine.
2) Mix crushed oreos with cream cheese until well mixed. Form into small balls and place on aluminum foil.
3) Melt chocolate morsels. I do this in the microwave for approximately 2 minutes in a microwave safe bowl but your time may vary.
4) Dip each ball into chocolate and place on foil.
5) Garnish with sprinkles (optional)
Enjoy! This is something I make each year. I just love traditions! Next week I will be adding a new recipe —- Chocolate Chip Reeces Cookies (with a mini reece’s cup inside!)