I have 2 notebooks that keep me organized – one is for bills and our budget and the other is for my lists. I love lists and I have lots and lots of them. Everything from menu planning and grocery lists to birthday parties. I also have the hot pink planner to keep up with appointments. You can see they are not anything fancy.
I thought I would share what I’m working on this month.
- Spend 30 minutes on the exercise bike downstairs. (since I started taking the Kindle with me this goal is going much better because I email and plan our vacation and the time goes super quick)
- Spend 30 minutes in quiet time for devotions and prayer (this is such a weak area for me)
- Plan weekend trip to celebrate 5 year wedding anniversary this summer
- Make Summer Fun List (I already have the summer fun spending envelope started but not so much the list)
- Family Trips (monthly lake trip, beach, zoo)
- Spend 1 hour each day only playing with the kids (I have a bad habit of multitasking and organizing their toys while I play)
- Have a freezer baking day. (I need snacks and breakfast items that can be grabbed quickly. We are still microwaving eggs in less than 2 minutes which is great but I need some grab and go items for trips)
- Paint Kid’s table and Chair. This was a yard sale purchase for $3 and it’s really ugly and dirty as is. It needs to be sanded and painted but I can handle that considering it was only $3.
- Make a Chalkboard Picture Frame
- All but one of my shipments from Snapfish have arrived with my pictures. So, I need to work on my albums. I have one for each child started at birth and I am almost up to date. After the last shipment, I should be up to date through May 2012 once I get them in the albums.
I’ll let you know how it goes!